Create an grading Spreadsheet
- Review the online
spreadsheet tutorial on gradebooks. Download one of the practice files
(data txt )
data word ).
Note: You will not turn in the reports listed in this spreadsheet
tutorial instead you will post a pdf and .xls version of the spreadsheet that
you create which is tailored for the classes you plan to teach.
- Using information from online and in-program tutorials, and in
class examples, produce an original spreadsheet that reflects your teaching
- Create a grading spreadsheet tailored to
the courses or content that you teach and includes a minimum of 10 columns, 10
rows and three different formulas. Print a pdf file of the spreadheet. Post
both the pdf version and the original Microsoft Excell file ".xls" file.
Create an Online Survey with Qualtrics or Surveymonkey
Create a simple survey or exam related to the content that you
teach. Your survey should include:
- An "Orientation and Policy" screen,
- at least 10 items or questions
- and a "Thank You" screen.
- Post the link to your survey in your portfolio.
- United State Geography Quiz data