Advanced Reading in Educational Technology
A Partial List on the History of Educational Technology
- Paul Saettler, (1990). The Evolution of American Educational Technology. 570 pp.
- James D. Finn (1972). Extending Education Through Technology: Selected Writing on Instructional Technology. AECT. (Jim Finn, is often considered the "Father of Educational Communications and Technology).
- Ball, J. & Barnes, F. (1960). Research, Principles and Practices in Visual Communication.
- Schramm, W. (1967). Learning from Television: What the Research Says. Chu, G. & NAEB. ~275
- Ofiesh, G. & Meierhenry, W. (1964). Trends in Programmed Instruction: Papers from the First Annual Convention of the National Society for Programmed Instruction .NEA. ~290
- Ball and Barnes. Research, Principles, and Practices in Visual Communications.
- Chu, GC. Schramm WL. (1967) Learning from Television.
- Heinich, R. (1970). Technology and the Management of Instruction Monograph 4 . AECT.
- Kendall Hunt (1975). Okoboji: A Twenty Year Review of Leadership – 1955-1974.